* Because I appreciate when a tried and true recipe is passed on, I made THIS last night and it was a hit. Direct quote from Russ, "This is everything I've ever dreamed about in a pasta." Haha. Dramatic much? Also, I must mention that it was quick and easy! I used polish sausage instead of beef for a little extra "zing," and I added some salt to taste. Try it out!
* We've been busy, busy with house projects! As I mentioned a while ago, we redid our floors (pictures to come!), we built a shed outside, we are working on getting a fence along the river, and lots of organizing and yard work. Yay for home ownership!
* The babies have been swimming a few times, in real pools and in the kiddie pool outside. They like it!
* Max wakes up at 5 or 5:30 every day. I know. I have tried changing bed time earlier AND later, I feed him, we've made it super dark in the room, turned on fans, noise-cancelling machines... everything! I am desperate for him to sleep a little longer. Does anyone have any amazing tips?
* We are gearing up for a few vacations in the next month. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit anxious about them. We are finally into a good routine and I hate the idea of messing that up. But I know they will be fun. They will be fun, right? ;)
* And because babies in sunglasses are always adorable, I'll leave you with this.