So I have the answers to my riddle that I posted on Sunday. BTW that was the most fun post I've ever done and really loved reading the responses to it.
1. Camille. I guess growing up with a foosball table in your basement, and Jace as a little brother makes one competitive player.
2. Camille, she has never sworn.
3. Russ. What can I say, I have good taste.
4. Camille. Her favorite subject was math and she really was math student of the year.
5. Russ. I got out of school for a day to go work some word problems and hang out with my friends. Who wouldn't join?
6. Camille. One day Camille's good friend Danielle greeted her a little too warmly and cracked her laptop screen on accident.
7. Camille. She loves solitaire and will win if you let her play for more than 10 minutes.
8. Camille. She would hang out with her friends and play Halo on the weekends.
9. Russ. I have old computers from Desktop Distribution that followed me from college and are still going strong.
Thank you to those who played my game, and I will see you next time I surface for another post.