* Came home from my Craigstlist deal to a man in a mustache making delicious quesadillas. See below.
If you look behind us you can see my new gray wall! I was so excited to get approval to paint from the landlord (even if it was just ONE wall). Oh, and don't judge me that we don't have pictures in our frames yet. One step at a time people.
* Ran half of a 1/2 marathon. (do I say a 1/4 marathon?) This couple from my church planned a 1/2 marathon on a Saturday (since there are like no races on Saturdays here) for anyone who wanted to run (obviously for free). It was basically a 6.6 mile loop twice. I haven't been training per se, so I opted for just one loop. But now I can say I have run a 1/4 marathon. Don't be jealous.
* Cleaned/organized/weeded/ran errands like a mad-woman on very little sleep. And then I crashed at about 4 pm leading to my first nap in a good 6 month period. It was glorious.
* Went on a date with the mister and friends to dinner, the Riverwalk, and back to Megan and Brandon's cute house for dutch-oven-peach-cobbler and s'mores around their fire pit. A fun evening had by all!
* Made pumpkin pancakes in honor of Halloween before church (click on the link for the recipe. It's worth it). Russ wanted to have "bats" in them... so I added some chocolate chips. yummmmm.
* Have filled the candy bowl and am anxiously awaiting passing out candy to eager trick-or-treaters for the first time in my own home.
Ahhh, the weekend. So short, but so sweet. Hope yours has been just as sweet! Oh! The doorbell has rung...