Life has been so eventful lately! I feel like we do nothing but go-go-go every day! Luckily a lot of this is fun and good, so I can't complain. For documentation sake, here is an instagram-update with some of our recent happenings and events:
* Finally celebrating our 3rd anniversary at Communal restaurant -- one of our very favorite places to eat!
* A photo that makes me chuckle every time I see it -- Stu, Russ and Baby G having a "moment" at the Provo Rooftop Concert Series.
* Racking up my brand new road bike! This bike has been a long time coming. Seriously, I've waited years to have my very own bike, and I think she is quite pretty. (her name is Ruby, obvoiusly).
* Ruby's first ride, in none other than Provo Canyon. We had a great time, even despite a large, ignorant man swerving on his bike and thus crashing into me as I was cruising down the canyon. I was a bit sad, as it was literally the first time I was on my bike and the wheel got a little bent (or, as true bikers say, "out of true," which supposedly is a pretty easy fix). Got a nice big bruise on my hip as a souvenir as well. Oh well, life goes on, right?
* Crossfit -- still kicking my butt on a daily basis! I love it, though. It's been therepeutic, to say the least.
* Our first harvest from the garden -- yummy cherry tomatoes! It's so rewarding to see the fruits of your labors! :)