We just pulled in from a weekend away in the snowy town of McCall, Idaho. We met my family there to spend time snowmobiling, sledding, playing games, catching up, and eating yummy food. Basically to get a break from reality... which was very needed. I love spending time with family. I leave feeling invigorated and a little more complete than I was before I arrived. So here's a small montage of pictures, just for the sake of documentation:
* Snowmobiling like it's no one's business
* Ginormous cinnamon rolls for New Years Day brunch
* My dad's funky new toy -- a "snow bike." Weirdest experience ever! But I conquered my fear and rode that darn thing
* Sweet Grayson and the hoodie Aunt Camille gave him.
* Snowmobiling, snowmobiling, and more snowmobiling
* Russ and his favorite "sherpa hat"
* Trees straight out of a Dr. Seus story
* Life long friends joining us for a few days in the snow
* What one would call an extreme sledding hill... that resulted in a mega wipe out, of course