Max and Clara are getting so big! They are about 5 1/2 months right now and I feel like we are entering a whole new world of baby-dom with introducing solids, experiencing new toys, almost rolling over and sitting up. But I can honestly say each new phase has been so fun. We love how smiley and interactive they are now - I feel like I have two little buddies hanging out with me all day!
I also love how they are totally aware of each other. They hold hands, touch each other, smile and coo and almost roll on top of each other all the time. I can already see the "twin love" I have heard so much about forming. It melts my heart.
I am wanting to capture the sounds, smells, and little moments that make up our days. Time is flying so fast! I loved when I walked into our room and caught Russ reading the "Twin to Twin" book to our twins. :)
I feel like each week a new personality trait or ability starts to shine. Some moments are capture below:
Clockwise from top left:
* Both have become so vocal - Max will just lay on the floor and happily "yell." He just likes to be heard. Don't we all, Max.
* We have started using the Johnny Jumper (or whatever it is called) and a Baby Einstein exersaucer. Right now both Max and Clara can only last about 10 minutes in each thing, but I anticipate when they are entertained for a little longer. :)
* Their little personalities are really starting to shine. Max loves his teddy bear and must have it with him when he sleeps day or night.
* One day I unknowingly dressed myself like Max. From what I hear, this is something that happens often with mothers and their children.
* Clara is like a little monkey and is always holding her little feet.